Friday, October 14, 2011

Resources

Hey everyone -

You may have noticed some changes on the blog - I have expanded the resources page and added a widget thingy to the side bar that is a slide show of sorts of different products that are on the resources page. 

The resources page has a couple of different purposes:

1.  Keeps all of my sources and tools in one spot as a reference for me!

2.  Let's interested readers know what I'm using and what I've used in the past. 

As I go along, the plan is to include a short review of items I've listed in the resource page - however, if you want to hear my experiences with a certain item that I haven't reviewed yet, send me an email at mnfaubel@gmail.com

I'm still experimenting on the best way to share what products I've really found useful and like - so please bear with me as I move stuff around and try different things.  :) 

The books, DVDs etc that are listed are linked to my amazon affiliate page, so I do get a referral fee if you end up purchasing, but I would encourage you to check your local library, or ask your friends if you can borrow their copies.  I own very few of the books and DVDs listed, most of them I borrowed from friends and the library. 

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'm happy to offer my opinion!  Also, if you have a favorite book or other resource, let me know so I can check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment