Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Backpacking in the Trinity Alps - butts?

 First off, I just need to make a statement about what kinds of pictures seem to dominate this trip. 
 Butt pictures.  This isn't even all of them.  Or the worst of them.
 It seems my butt, and Tess's butt, get more camera time than any other part of my body during this trip. 
 I suppose if I wasn't always hiking in front of mom it might not be as big an issue.
 One solution might be to take the camera away from mom and insist on taking the pictures myself.
 Geez. 
Now that I've gotten that out of my system, we can proceed to the telling of the tail of the hike to Caribou lakes.  Or at least the highlights, according to the Tess.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You think I'd let you take pix of MY butt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you have a nice one. I consider this much like the inevitable "between the ears" shots off of Farley: comes with the territory

    ReplyDelete